Change of Use

It is generally the case that you will need planning permission to change from one use class to another. Our most common projects are:

Change of use from a shop to a hot food takeaway
Change of use from an office to a flat
Change of use from a single dwelling to a 3-bed flat
Change of use from a flat to a hair salon

The list goes on but you can be certain that we have plenty of experience in this field.

Advertising consent is often required for signage to be displayed for shops and commercial premises. We can take care of this as part of your change of use application.

What About this project is London. A refurbishment and change of use with advertising consent for the new signage: